Tapes stainless Spring made in accordance with EN 10088-2
The dimensions of the offered tapes of stainless steel spring:
- thickness from 0.05 mm to 4.0 mm
- width from 3.0 mm to 2000 mm
- the length of the pieces cut from tape from 200 mm to 6000 mm in sheets and any length in the form of circles
Stainless steel strip spring We offer standard edge finish or the edges of the cut (GK), and there is also the possibility to prepare the edges rounded (AK).
Stainless steel strip spring comes in different forms and packages to choose from:
- It is possible to supply in coils with internal diameters: 300 mm, 400 mm, 508 mm, 600 mm
- the tape wound onto spools weighing in the range of 2-50 kg, which are dependent on the dimensions of the tape
- available in straight cut lengths of any sections of the tapes
Spring steel is characterised by high twardościami, there is a possibility to order tapes of hardness as defined by the client.
We can perform tape spring of tensile strength in terms of 900-2100 MPa which corresponds to a hardness of steel from 280 to 630 HV.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Call And Ask For Details Tel.